Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The light has finally come...Jessica Halford RN!!!


I am in huge shock right now! I just found out I passed the NCLEX-RN! I took it yesterday and they told me it would take 4 weeks to get the results, seriously? I about died! I then found out that DOPL would post it soon, so when I looked tonight, there was my name as a Registered Nurse~best feeling ever! It has been one of the hardest two days waiting, wondering, and picturing those darn questions in my head over, over, and over again! It was a brutal test to say the least. I was one of the "lucky" ones who got a lot of SELECT ALL THAT APPLY questions. You have to select the correct amount to have it marked correctly, there is no partial credit. It was not fun! The morning of my test, I was a complete zombie. I woke up, watched Spencer workout and then sat on the couch until I had to workout before I took my test. Thank goodness for working out...I definitely meant the words in my last post! Just before I took my test, I told Spencer waiting for this test (and even after) was the worst feeling ever! I am not kidding. Anyone who has done something like this in their lives will definitely relate. These last two years have been sooo tough for Spencer and I! I am so thankful for the Gospel in our lives. I definitely could not have done this without Spencer and the Lord on my side. My testimony has grown even stronger! Spencer was so sweet and left a sweet, sweet letter in my drawer for me to find right before my test. It literally brought tears to my eyes! I love you, Spencer! Thanks for being my rock! WE DID IT!!!!

4 comments:

Jamie Ortega said...

Congratulations!!! I bet you feel so wonderful right now. I totally agree with you about working out!

Holly and Derek said...

Congrats!!!

Halfords said...

Congrats Jess! You deserve it. You've worked really hard!

Brandi & Cole said...

Congrats!!! I know how you feel. I think I hyperventilated for two days straight! I think I almost had respiratory alkalosis! I'm so excited for you. You will love nursing. And congrats on your new house!