Saturday, July 18, 2009

Moving Adventures

We are now in our new house! We had to wait another week to close which worked out perfectly because it was the day after I found out I passed my test! Thursday night Spencer and I moved most of the boxes. Then Friday my awesome sister, Patti, came over and helped me paint the walls. It was fun and if I must say so myself, they look pretty sharp! Then at about 1:30am Saturday morning, we finally had all our stuff (big, heavy stuff) moved in. This morning Patti came over again to help me decorate. It was so much fun even though I was so exhausted (studying for and taking the Nclex and then moving has really taken a toll on me). Anyway, thanks Pat for helping me decorate. I totally love it and it feels so much like home! Don't worry, pics are definitely on the way...I just need to find our camera in one of the boxes we still have left to unpack. Can I just say I am not a fan of moving?! I am sure glad I could live in this house forever if we wanted. Anyone in for a party?!

No comments: