Monday, April 6, 2009

They just always knows what to do~

This last week I have been stressed to the MAX! I have so much going on and with school being so stressful, I feel like I am always on the verge of tears. Yesterday I called my mom and right when I heard her voice I broke down. I was definitely in need of a pep talk and just like always, she did a great job! What would we do without our moms?!?! Then my sweet husband gave me a blessing afterwards. I had a test and class today and when I got home, I had these beautiful flowers along with a sweet, sweet card from my husband! He just always knows what to do!

3 comments:

Hodges Family said...

You can do it! Only 31 more days to go! Are husbands and moms the best!

Halfords said...

You have done such a great job! I'm glad Spencer was able to make you feel better.

Lindsay said...

Spencer is the best