Sunday, April 26, 2009

And so my puppies go...





What a sad day for me! I hate the days when the puppies go to their new homes. That is the only bad thing about breeding Paysley. Everything else is a breeze! They turned out so cute and were so popular. I am so glad I sold them to great families! They all agreed to send me updated pics :)
So for an update on Spencer and I~I am sure you are all wondering, lol!
Spencer got a new job installing insulation in Salt Lake County. He has done an awesome job~infact, he has only been there a month and has been asked to be a supervisor! Spencer is awesome when it comes to working! I know I can always count on him. He will start back up in school this fall. As for me, well school, school, and more school. Okay maybe this last week I slacked a bit when it came to studying. I had to spend time with my pups. I absolutely loved having them around! I think I have come to the conclusion that I'm in total shock about graduation. I knew it was coming especially when we sold all our pups, but seriously, it is just around the corner~and there you have it~an update from us (or me :)




5 comments:

Halfords said...

I'm glad you guys had a good time for Spencer's bday. I hope this last little while goes well for you! We're excited for you!

Hodges Family said...

Cute puppies! Maybe next it will be a cute baby!j/k good luck with graduation!

Josh and Brittany said...

They are so cute!! Its hard letting them go when you get so attached! I hope everything is going well!

Anonymous said...

They are adorable! I am so happy for you that you will be graduating soon. Way to go, what an amazing accomplishment!!!

Kabe 'n Dave said...

Man your pups are so cute. I'd have a hard time when they left, too. But hey, YOU GRADUATE IN 7 DAYS! YEEEHAW!!!!