Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

We had such a FUN Easter! I have always loved Easter. We went over to my Aunt Claudia's house for some fun family Easter egg hunting! It was a lot of fun and a much needed break for both Spencer and I! Enjoy the pictures! Next time I will figure out how to do a slide show...
The whole fam enjoying a great meal! Aunt Claudia, Jen, Drew, and Michael!

Patti and Aunt Claudia


Michael and my hot husband!



Gage




Elle...she gets her enthusiasm from her Aunt Jessie~


Abby


The kids begging to start the Easter egg hunt. We made them wait until we had some dessert...really do you blame us?


Chance wanted to be the first one out the door!


Jen and Drew

Jen and Drew again

Drew

Drew found an easter egg; although, he was pretty amused with the frog.

Dad helping Chance and YES they did find the most eggs!

Jen and Drew.


Elle on a mission~


Let the hunt begin...

Gage

I love these little puppies! They are so much fun and so easy to have! I can't believe I only have a couple more weeks with them. I am just glad I have them all sold to good homes! Having a blog for my puppies helped me sale them quick~




3 comments:

Holly and Derek said...

Looks like such a fun Easter!

Hodges Family said...

Looks like Fun! The Puppies are so cute!

Bailey Family said...

looks like you guys had a wonderful easter! Love the little puppies in their easter baskets! Congrats on passing your nursing test and good luck on graduation. way to go!