Friday, April 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Spencer!!!

Tomorrow is Spencer's bday! Can I just say he is the love of my life? I can't believe he is going to be the big 26! I mean I met him when he was a crazy teenager and to think he still hasn't changed haha! There are so many reasons why I love him, but for your enjoyment I will list 26 of them, yes I said 26, but remember I also said there are soooo many reasons!

26-When I don't ask, he'll rub my back (only when I DON'T ASK ~ different story when I do :)
25-He enjoys watching the shows and movies I like. Yes, he is a Hill's & 90210 fan, but probably wouldn't admit it!
24-He texts me every time I take a test to see how I did.
23-His hugs make me melt
22-He lets me sing in the car and sometimes lets me change the radio~
21-He is so willing to take Paysley potty during the night~never once have I heard him complain! If you are wondering why not Chade, it's because, well, Chade won't go with him~
20-He looks sooo good when he works out! I love watching his biceps in action! TMI?
19-He always knows when to make me laugh and hold me when I cry~he's come a real pro these last two years!
18-He is sooo good with kids~my nieces and nephews (especially Gage & Chance) love him and are always wondering where Spencer is when they see me! I do admit, sometimes it hurts, haha!
17-He calls me a lot when I am sick to check up on me~today especially!
16-He takes me on a date every week!
15-He believed in me when I didn't.
14-He helps everyone and anyone. I could tell many stories where he just stops what he's doing whether it's to help a guy lift something into a truck, or an old lady with her car!
13-He laughs at me. Trust me, it's a good thing~
12-He cleans poop off my shoes! Long Story~
11-He pulls the covers over my head (cover wagon) when in all reality I think he's coming in for a hug. I'm not a fan at that moment, but he does make me laugh!
10-He is my best friend! I tell him everything! I will literally be somewhere like at clinicals and think to myself~I gotta tell Spencer that!
9-He loves me for me~that's a big one!
8-He gets along so good with my family. What can I say, they all love him!
7-He is the best cook and is always willing to fix me up something real quick!
6-He never complains that I have to hurry and workout before we go somewhere. Infact, he loves it!
5-He can fix anything and build anything!
4-He is such a hard worker. He never complains and never expects a hand out!
3-He kisses me every morning before work and every night when he gets home!
2-He is so organized and not only understands that I love a clean house, but helps keep it that way!
1-He has been my rock through school and there is no one else I would want to share this journey with! I can't wait to see him at my graduation!

There you have it! I love him! Now, I did this today because tomorrow we are going to be having way too much fun!

2 comments:

Holly and Derek said...

Happy Birthday Spencer! I hope that you two have a great day together tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Tell Spencer happy birthday! Have fun!