Monday, December 15, 2008

Twilight!

Today my friends from school invited me to go see the movie, Twilight! Keep in mind I have never read the books like they all have, but I thought it would be fun to go anyway. I actually really liked the movie! Great, now I want to read the books. I am one of those people, who when I start something, I have to finish it! That isn't the best thing to do with my time since my last semester of nursing school is just around the corner. I told my friends that maybe I'll just stick with the movies. I heard the next one has already started production.
Anyway, Spencer is enjoying having his wife back. We have had so much fun together, but that isn't anything new. Spencer absolutely loves playing basketball, so he has so much fun playing with our ward every Thursday and of course I am there cheering him on! We are so excited for Christmas this year! I have a surprise for Spencer...

2 comments:

Hodges Family said...

Oh you have to read the books I will gaurentee that you will have them read before you go back to school! They are that addicting! Sad I still haven't seen the movie maybe over christmas!

Halfords said...

You'll really like the books. You can borrow mine. They're an easy read. Nothing like notes :)