Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Carols...

I just finished my final for my psychiatric nursing class, yea!!!!! I got this in an e-mail and I thought it was fitting for this wonderful day ~ tomorrow will be even better!!!! A break for 4 weeks, seriously how cool is that?! Spencer keeps saying he can't wait to get his wife back! I'm not sure exactly what that means~
*CHRISTMAS CAROLS FOR THE DISTURBED*
1. Schizophrenia --- Do You Hear What I Hear?
2. Multiple Personality Disorder --- We Three Kings
3. Dementia --- I Think I'll be Home for Christmas
4. Narcissistic --- Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me
5. Manic --- Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Buses and Trucks and Trees and.....
6. Paranoid --- Santa Claus is Coming to Town to Get> Me
7. Borderline Personality Disorder --- Thoughts of Roasting on an Open Fire
8. Personality Disorder --- You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, Maybe I'll Tell You Why
9. Attention Deficit Disorder --- Silent night, Holy, oooh look at the Froggy - can I have a chocolate, why is France so far away?
10. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder --- Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love it Jess! That's great! Glad you have a break from school, finally! Hope you and Spencer can do something fun while you have time off!

Holly and Derek said...

That is funny! Congratulations! I am so excited for you. I can't wait to see you guys when we come home for Christmas! Are you guys going to the cabin? I sure hope that you are! Let me know.

Dani said...

That's really funny Jess! Congrats on the four weeks off too! We still have another week of finals before we're done :(

Kimberly said...

These are so funny!! Now the hard part is figuring out which Christmas Carol we all are ... hmmm...

Enjoy your month off!! (I'm sure you will!!)