Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

Spencer and I had a great Christmas! It all started at 8am when I could no longer sleep anymore, so we opened presents. Spencer got two pairs of shoes, shirt, cd, cd player for his truck, socket and wrench set, pj's (for Christmas Eve), and Guitar Hero World Tour (that was my surprise for him). I got an elliptical :), workout dvd's, 3 cd's, pj's (again for Christmas Eve)shirt, and some way cute boots! All morning we played Guitar Hero. It was a blast. I never thought in a million years I would buy that for him, but I guess I get that from my mom -I just had to get it for him. Yeah, I thanked my mom for that one, haha! Tonight we went to my sister's for dinner! It was a blast! We got my whole fam playing Guitar Hero; hence, the video! These guys were really serious about their "band!" My brother inlaw Roman is on the drums and with his daughter's Hannah Montana Wig, he totally looked his part! My bro, Derek, lead guitar, rolled up his sleeves and added the bandana. Spencer was the lead singer, he was suppose to be the "pretty boy", but all my sis could find was the cute cowboy hat! Awhh, memories! Rock on Thumb Wrastlers!!!

No comments: