Friday, August 16, 2013

From our niece, Elle, on Jessica's side

 
Jessie and spencer are my aunt and uncle! As I was a baby Jessie was like another mom to me. Jessie always tells me times we had together! Jessie lived with me most of my toddler/baby years. I was bummed to hear that they can't have babies because they would make amazing dad and mom!!! Spencer is an awesome man.He always comes over to my house and plays with my little sister, her name is Brinley and is about 15 months old and loves to play with him!! Spencer would be an awesome dad to a child. Jessie and spencer have an awesome family with dogs living at their home!! Jessie and spencer would enjoy to have a child so if you have a child you want to place for adoption contact Jessie and spencer first! They are a loving couple. I would love to have another cousin on my moms side!

No comments: