Sunday, January 15, 2012

2011 in pictures!

Fun pictures we had done this year!



                                   
Our cute niece, Elle, wanted to jump into the picture!!


 BYU/UTAH rivals in our very own home...gotta love it AND we do :) Spencer just HAD to get a pic like this :)
                                                     
 Picture with Sash, Kyndal, and Chade!



Spending precious moments with Paysley before she passed away.




Clint Black concert in our lil city!



Spencer working on my mom's house!





My mom and I working out...my mom is my inspiration!!



Down time with Sash...she's a cuddle bug!




Playing outside in our backyard!

 
Hiking with my mom and our dogs and her dogs in good ol' Idaho!




Working out together is so much fun!!



Running with our dogs! Preparing for our race!



We ran in Recovery Day with my hospital. My hospital had a booth there and we helped manage that afterwards. It was a blast!! My mom made the T-Shirts for our hospital and my Bro-inlaw brought us all sandwiches from his awesome store, Port of Subs!!





HALLOWEEN...We went over to my co worker's house and had a lot of fun. We played a lot of games~one being Michael Jackson Dance on the Wii...Spencer and I kicked butt! Okay, for Spencer's costume...we looked everywhere for Superman, but couldn't find it. He even bought a kid's superman hoping to fit, but nope! So, he just used the cape out of it instead! Awe, memories!!!







                  P90X2 has begun...so excited!!!





The guys in my family including some of my nephews and my cute niece getting the game plan down for hunting!!

  

Spencer and Sash out doing what they love...pheasant hunting!!


We worked out with Chalene Johnson (one of my fav instructors) in Park City the day after Christmas. We are on the right on the back row :) Anyone heard of Turbo Kick, Turbo Jam, Turbo Fire, Piyo, Hip Hop Hustle, or Chalean Extreme?! She's the creator!!


Here we are with Chalene and she signed my book Push (written by her...I got it for Christmas :)...Sorry it is blurry, I think my friend was a little excited taking the picture!


1 comment:

Halfords said...

I love all your pictures! I'm excited for all your new adventures! It'll be a good year :)