Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving VACAY!!!

(Mike)

For Thanksgiving Spencer and I went to Idaho. We brought the Wii Fit along for the ride. It was a blast! We had so much fun playing it with his family. Here are some funny videos of our brother inlaw Mike, Spencer's dad Blaine, and Spencer attempting HuLa HoOp (keep in mind it was like 1 am!).

(Blaine - how I wish it wasn't so dark)

There are so many things I am thankful for at this time of year, but #1 being Spencer! He has been such a great support to me while I have been in school. He is always so willing to help take things off my plate! I love him so much and truly grateful for all that he does! I can't wait to see what the future holds for us! I am also thankful for our family and friends! We have such a great time with all of them and love them so much and appreciate all they do for us!!! We hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! CaNt WaIt FoR cHrIsTmAs!!!!

P.S. Sorry Mike, Blaine, and Spencer! It is just too funny not to post! I warned ya!!!

(Spencer :) )

5 comments:

Hodges Family said...

Looks like you guys had a great time in Idaho!

Holly and Derek said...

I wanted to see the videos but for some reason none of them are working! I don't know if it is just me or not! I wanted a good laugh though! Oh well I will check back later!
Holly

Halfords said...

Those were great Jess! They made me laugh just as hard. Thanks for posting! :)

Dani said...

That is the most hilarious thing ever! Oh, how I wish Bean's video wasn't so dark...but maybe lucky for you it is! Bean would be so mad :) I sent them a pic of Bean playing Guesstures and he wasn't pleased. I wish Brandt and I would have thought to stop by on our way back from Twin. Looks like it was a pretty rockin time! :)

Kabe 'n Dave said...

Jess! Your posts make me laugh :) My email's kabesterz@hotmail.com. I'm gonna add you to my blog list also, if that's ok. That's so exciting you're gonna be a nurse! It so fits you! Good luck with everything