Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Some fun weekends!!!

~Pics in no particular order~The fun Ghost Tour!!! People actually got real pics of um what are they called...hmm...where you see specs of light that represents ghosts?...anyway!

Display of human cadavors at The Leonardo...amazing!
Kyle Korver (from the Jazz) telling me thank you after donating a coat. Awhh, you're welcome!


Korver signing my jersey! (yeah, I just can't seem to get a good pic of him)




Spencer & I have had some fun weekends! Last weekend I went with my aunt to the Jazz game. Spencer came home and surprised me with Kyle Korver's jersey, what a sweetheart! Then when I met up with my aunt, she said we got to meet Korver and get his autograph! How ironic and cool is that? I love my husband!


Then Saturday we went to The Body World 3 Tour at The Leonardo. It was cool! It had everything that I have already learned about so it was a lot of fun answering Spencer's questions about the body. My favorite part was the display of real embryos and fetuses. Very cool!


The weekend before all this, Spencer and I took the Ghost tour around Salt Lake. It was something very fun to do around Halloween. We rode in a bus and stopped in front of buildings to hear about ghosts that haunted the building. It was tons of fun!
Sorry my pics aren't the best, but I just had to tell ya about all the fun we have been having!


4 comments:

Lindsay said...

The ghost tour sounds awesome. I would have loved to do something like that. I love to get scared!

Holly and Derek said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! I am totally jealous of the Jazz game! I want to see a picture of your dark hair.
-Holly

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

Hey guys we just went private with our blog. So if you could e-mail me (runningisfun99@hotmail.com) or Brandon (ritc9236@vandals.uidaho.edu) your e-mail address, we would love to add you to our permissions list. Thanks guys!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun times. You guys do so much fun stuff. It makes me want to get out more,