Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween 2013

We had a fun Halloween this year!! We went to Spencer's sister's house for dinner and trick or treating!! Spencer and I made fun Halloween treats for the party. I drew the faces while Spencer whipped together the pudding and yogurt!! It was a lot of fun and Spencer is always a good sport with my ideas!!
 

Spencer's sister had a bunch of costumes, so we decided to throw some on for the kids while trick or treating!! The Incredibles were a big hit and boy did we have fun!!







We had so much fun trick or treating with the nieces and nephews and I always love seeing Spencer interact with them. He helped them a ton, but unfortunately this picture is the only one I got, bummer!


Here is a picture of us with Spencer's sister and brother in law as the potato heads and Spencer's brother as Sully and sister in law as the cow. Fun, fun times!!


No comments: