Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Weekend in Idaho

Spencer and I decided to take a trip to Idaho to see my mom, his parents, and his uncle (who just had a stroke, but is recovering very well for being in his 90's) and aunt this past weekend. We had a blast and it is always so hard for us to leave!!


Here is a picture of Sash and I during our drive to Idaho. Sash loves to sit on my lap. The roads were horrible due to the snow! Thank goodness Spencer is an awesome driver!!

Here Spencer and I are at my mom's house cuddled on the couch while watching tv with my mom! This picture makes me laugh! We love us some water!!


Then we stopped by my mom's work. She owns a screen printing and embroidery business. It is my old stompin' ground! I worked there for a couple years running these embroidery machines before nursing school :)



I love this picture! I think my mom is beautiful!!

My mom is my all time favorite workout partner other than my hubby!! I can always count on her willing to workout with me! She is my inspiration and not to mention, a blast to workout with! We had fun taking pictures of our fun workouts!! My mom is truly amazing!!



 
I took this picture on our ride home! These dogs love Spencer and I think he is going to make a fantastic dad. It actually brings tears to my eyes when I think about it :) I took this picture because it reminded me of when I was little and I always put my head on my dad's lap when he was driving...awe, memories!!!

No comments: