Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Katherine Nelson - "What's Mine is Yours" (Music Video)



I wanted to share this beautiful video on adoption. It makes me cry every time I watch it. Tears fill my eyes every time I see the empty crib after the scene with the doctor. It makes me feel a pain like nothing else. This pain is real and it is hard and it is felt often. Adoption is amazing and Spencer and I have felt the spirit so strongly being involved in this process. It is hard. I am not going to lie. I feel like it is a roller coaster ride and we are learning to have faith and hold on tight. I also love the scenes with the birth mother. My love for them have grown so much especially the last few months. I cannot even muster up the words about how much I love and admire them.  They are amazing!! I hope you enjoy this video and feel the spirit of adoption :)

No comments: