Tuesday, May 29, 2012

May 2012

Man, I love spending time with Spence! We have so much fun together! This was a picture taken of us this weekend. We thought we would get an imprompt pic and Spencer started snapping pics pretty quickly on my phone and this pic was actually taken when I thought we were done and it was my favorite...funny how that happens! I love it because we were basically laughing in it! Good times!!

 Spencer was so sweet and sent me these roses, teddy bear, and card to work for Nurses Appreciation week, so sweet AND definitely made my day!!!
 Here are our doggy dogs!! I love them so much! They were sitting here chilling while I was getting ready and Spencer thought it was cute and took a picture!
 Sash has a surprise!! She is expecting puppies in 3 weeks!! Look at that belly!! We made a blog for her and her puppies at sashandpuppies.blogspot.com   We did it for Paysley and her puppies and it was such a hit, so I wanted to do the same for our Sash!!
 Here is our house on Memorial Day! We finally got our flower garden  AND  veggie garden in!! Yes, veggie garden!! We planted tomatoes, squash, radishes, and carrots. Now, we are just telling you that we will not be surprised if we see Kyndal walking inside with a veggie or two in her mouth! She loves her some veggies! She is just like me! We could sit and eat tomatoes for hours!!
 This past Saturday we got to spend time with Spencer's cousins on the Halford side. We had a blast! They are so much fun! They made us laugh like crazy! I loved their stories!
 Spencer's brother, Shayne, came over to service my car and spend some time with us. Kyndal loves her some Shayne time!!
 We want to CONGRATULATE my big bro, Derek, for graduating from Medical school this month! We are so proud of him! He is going to be a great Dr!!! Yea, for having a Dr. in the family!!!
 I just had to throw this picture in here! It is always a great reminder, right?!?!

No comments: