Saturday, May 5, 2012

Life is good...

Waiting is hard, but life is good. I thought a lot about this yesterday on my drive home from work "waiting is hard, but life is good." I felt like I was really treating myself to something special as I left the tanning place and picked up a smoothie yesterday after work! I felt spoiled :) I don't usually do that kind of thing, but lately I have just had this little voice telling me I need some more of "that" time! Life is good, we cannot complain. We have been blessed with tender mercies along our journey that someday I cannot wait to share. They are so personal and dear to our hearts that we know our family is coming some day soon. We are so grateful for everyone who has added our button to their blogs! It means so much to us when we visit a blog and see it there! We appreciate the love and support!

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Waiting is hard. I totally understand. Love this post.