Sunday, March 18, 2012

Happy Anniversary!!!

Today is our 6 year anniversary!!! 6 years ago I definitely married my best friend and the man I'm meant to be with! Each year has brought us closer and I am so thankful for that! Not a lot of couples can say that. Spencer is always there for me. I love the country song, "God Gave Me You" by Blake Shelton because that is exactly how I feel about Spencer...I could not say it better :)!!! So here's to 6 years and beyond!!! What have we been up to?! Spencer is in school full time for Business Management and just picked up a job on the side...He became a Beachbody coach!! I am so proud of him!! He is doing so well!! I am continuing working overtime preparing for our audit at the hospital, we are reaching the home stretch! They should be coming in the next week or so! I have experienced exhaustion in every aspect, but we keep pushing on because it will be worth it :)!!

No comments: