Monday, March 1, 2010

Valentine's Day 2010

Spencer made this Valentine's Day (weekend) extra special. . He took me to a Bed and Breakfast! It was a lot of fun. He let me sleep a little bit Saturday morning after work and then we were off! He picked me up an edible arrangement, balloon, and teddy bear! It was awesome and I loved it! Then he took me to the Bed and Breakfast! We had a lot of fun eating and watching movies. It was very relaxing and just what I needed! Thanks hon! The Bed and Breakfast~well this was all ours~the guest house :)!
Spencer with my teddy bear!

Spencer playing a game!
The living room!
The upstairs...sorry it's sideways, not sure why, but can you see my balloon?!

My Edible Arrangement and teddy bear! Loved it!
 

2 comments:

Holly and Derek said...

How sweet of Spencer!

Halfords said...

What a sweet husband! Where was that bed and breakfast?