Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A Blog Slacker

Yes, I have turned into one of those...a blog slacker! I really have been so busy, running like a chicken with my head cut off~it's crazy! Here's a rundown of my schedule~sleep anywhere from 9-11am to 5-7pm, workout, eat dinner, if I am lucky-watch a show with my hubby, take the dogs on a walk, and then off to work from 11pm to 8am. I absolutely love my job, so I am definitely not complaining. Nursing is amazing and I can't believe how much I love it, love what I do, love my pt's, and love my coworkers~well most of them, haha! Another reason I haven't blogged is I am waiting to download pics of my house, but my dear husband is a camera hog and takes it to work with him every day. He makes cool things and so of course he needs to capture them on film...I get that. Okay, so this whole post was to talk about what's been going on, so here goes...My birthday was awesome! Spencer invited a lot of my family out to our house for cake and ice cream. Only a couple of them had seen our house, so it was fun to show them all! Side note: I love my new house! I love cleaning it! I love decorating it! Spencer spoiled me for my bday! I got a lot of fun things, not to mention CLOTHES and A BODYBUGG! I can't get enough of this thing! It is so much fun! Yes, I am an addict! I tell so many people about it and they all want one...hmm, maybe I should go into selling these things! Anyway, my mom did so much for Spencer and I while I was in fun ol' nursing school, so I really wanted to get her one and Spencer agreed. We went to Idaho this past Sunday and we gave it to her! She loved it! I don't know who was more excited! It is so fun to have someone to talk about it with and compare! Anyway, I had to go to Idaho because awhile back ago, I noticed this weird looking thing on my arm. Spencer says that was back when I was in school, but honestly I have the worst memory lately and do not remember! I kind of blew it off and then one night at work I thought I would show my fellow nurse and right away she said to get that thing checked. I then showed a few Dr's I worked with and they said the same thing~Get that thing checked. So, I told my mom about it and my mom got me in to see her Dr. in Idaho. There was no messing around with my mom. When I told her I wasn't going to make it to Idaho, I got a text in all CAPS saying if I didn't, she would be down to bring me up. Spencer and I thought we just won't mess with mom and go, haha! Moms know best, right?! Well the Dr definitely did not like the color. It was black, a little smaller than the edge of an eraser, with a line growing out the side. The Dr. cut it out. It was as deep as full skin thickness~ouch and it was not cancerous, thank goodness! Life is good :)

1 comment:

Halfords said...

That's nice you were able to get up to Idaho and get it checked out. I'm glad work is going well too. It makes all the difference when you're happy there.